According to Government of India that linking Aadhaar with mobile numer or mobile sim is compusory. It is says that 31st March 2018 is the last date of Aadhar card and Mobile sim Linking and if you have not linked your Mobile sim Number with Aadhar Card till last date of closing, you might be lost your sim number.
How to Link Mobile Number With Aadhar Card Online at Home ?
Here we discussing about simple method of Link Your Mobile Number To Aadhar Card. You can easily Link Mobile Sim Number with Aadhaar Card Online sitting at home. Recently goverment introduce a novel method for linking aadhar with sim.
Link Mobile Number with Aadhar Card Online : Stepe by Steap Description:
1. Make a tollfree call to helpline number 14546 through your mobile.
2. Now the IVR system will ask you to choose your laguage Ex. perss 1 for Hindi, 2 for riganal language and 3 for English.
3. The IVR system asks you about conformation of citizenship. If you are Indian Citizen, Then Press 1 and if you are NIR then press 2.
4. Now the IVR system will ask you about agree to consent. If you are agee then press 1 and process will be countinue.
3.Then The IVR system will ask you to enter your Aadhar Card number. Then you have to enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number. Then it will asks for confirmation of your enterd Aadhar Number and you have to give confirmation by pressing 1.
4. After this the IVR system will be send an OTP on your registered mobile number. This TOP for Adhar is valid for only 30 minutes. You have to Enter OTP when it asks to enter.
5. After Successfully OTP verification, It will ask you to press 1 to complete the Aadhaar-mobile number re-verification process.
6. After this process you will received a sms of Re-Verification with in 24 hovers, you have to reply it as “REV YES” to 53734. After it you can successfully link your Aadhar to mobile.
If you have any question regarding linking Aadhar, please ask in comment bellow.